The Neighborhood Watch Board may entertain request for “neighborhood specific training sessions” if the following requirements are met and then the Board votes to approve the training request.
- The Requesting person must have already been trained by the Columbia Neighborhood Watch Board.
- That at least Two Board members and the Police advisor, if available, are required for the proposed training date.
- That the requester has a proper place to conduct the training. i.e… A place out of the weather. Two tables, Electricity and a spot for a data projector and projection screen are required.
- That the requesting party has at least fifteen individuals for the training session.
- The request is made before the monthly Neighborhood Watch Board meeting and the training date is at least one week after said meeting.
- The future captain information is included. i.e… Name, Address, Email, etc: